Congrats to the following teens who will be recognized for their State 4-H Achievement awards at our Fairfield County 4-H Awards Banquet on Tuesday, April 9th, 2019!
The following individuals are STATE AWARD WINNERS in their respective project area and will be invited to attend National 4-H Congress in Atlanta Georgia this fall! Additionally, they will be recognized with other state winners from across Ohio at the State 4-H Achievement Banquet in June.
- Gabriella Gugliemotto – Horses
- Caroline Mason – Companion Animal
The following individuals are FIRST ALTERNATES to the State Achievement Award winners:
- Dalton Henry – Woodworking
- Caden Sweeney – Mechanical & Engineering Science
The following individuals are SECOND ALTERNATES to the State Achievement Award winners:
- Hannah Henry – Creative Arts
- Levi Hyme – Environmental Science
- Hannah Kitsmiller – Leadership
- Jordyn Nevers – Veterinary Science
- Madison Newell – Woodworking
- Emma Stephens – Family Life & Child Development
- Rachel Swick – Gardening & Horticulture.
Congrats to all! Keep up the great working maintaining your 4-H records which open the doors to many county, state, and national 4-H opportunities.