Summer project interviews will be coming soon! Dates for projects are correctly listed in the 4-H Member Handbook. Please note that there are errors on correct dates in the 4-H Project Guidelines for Self-Determined Projects. Again, pay attention to dates in the 4-H Member Handbook.
We will be scheduling interviews by appointment. The summer project judging sign up link will be sent to all youth enrolled in these respective projects via 4-HOnline next week. The email will say from 4-HOnline, so please be on the lookout – some email systems don’t like 4-HOnline.
Please contact Stacy Hicks at 740-653-5419 if you have questions about summer judging sign ups!
Projects to be judged on Tuesday, July 12, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (see page 11 of the 4-H Member Handbook):
- All Food and Nutrition Projects
- Family Life (Babysitting)
- Home Living
- Cake Decorating (youth must complete summer judging option if they wish to qualify for Ohio State Fair)
- Creative Arts/String Art/Graphic Design
- Money Management
- Creative Writing
- Healthy Living
Projects to be judged on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (see pages 11-12 of the 4-H Member Handbook):
- Self Determined 365.00
- Self Determined 365.04 Natural Resources
- Self Determined 365.06 Workforce Prep
- Discovering 4-H/4-H Around the Globe
- Horseless Horse/All About Dogs
- Veterinary Science
- Science Fun
- Small Engines
- Natural Resources
- Gardening (youth must complete summer judging option if they wish to qualify for the Ohio State Fair)
Projects to be judged on Thursday, July 14, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (see page 12 of the 4-H Member Handbook):
- All Clothing Projects
The Style Revue will be at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 14th for all clothing project members.