Come support the Fairfield County 4-H Advisory Committee by shopping at the Lancaster Greenhouse and Nursery, April 30, May 1, & May 2, 2021. This year you have the option to shop online or in store!
Read on for More Details….
- In-Store Sales
- Distribute the coupon below to all family and friends. A whole page of coupons can be found Greenhouse Fundraiser PDF.
- Group supporters will shop as a “normal customer” on the above dates listed. If we happen to have any current in-store sales and promotions taking place, they will be able to take advantage of those just like a typical customer.
- At time of checkout, customers will give a copy of the attached coupon to our cashier so we know they are associated with your group and 15% of their transaction will be donated back to your group (not the customer).
- Absolutely no coupons can be distributed at our store location
- Online/eCommerce Sales
- Distribute the following coupon code to all family and friends: 4HSPRING (valid online only).
- Family and friends will visit and shop from our website: https://lancastergreenhouse.com
- Your group’s unique coupon code will be entered in the checkout portion of the online store (Click the blue text that says “Redeem Your Code” and then enter code. This code will only be active on your sale dates: Fri April 30th, Sat May 1st & Sun May 2nd
- This coupon will give all online customers a BONUS 10% off all plants and fertilizers!
- In addition, we offer in-store pick up AND delivery of all online orders. The cost and timing of this delivery service is based on the actual shipping destination and total amount of purchase. All available options will be calculated and viewed at time of checkout. Many times, free delivery is available if a minimum purchase amount is met.
- 15% of all online transactions associated with your group’s coupon code will be donated back to your group (not the customer).
- Only one coupon code can be entered at time of checkout an cannot be combined with any additional offer.
This is a fundraising event for the 4-H Advisory Committee. The 4-H Advisory Committee supports county 4-H programming for all youth members and adult volunteers including, but not limited to: Awards and banquets, trips and scholarships, printing costs, special programming costs, and more!
Please share this post with family members and friends!
Tractor Supply proudly began their partnership with 4-H in 2010 and they have since helped raise over $14 million through our Paper Clover fundraisers. The success of these campaigns has impacted over 69,000 students by providing them with hands-on learning experiences through projects in STEM, agriculture, healthy living, and civic engagement.
100% of funds raised through our two Paper Clover fundraisers directly benefit 4-H and the kids and teens they work with – 80% of donations directly support 4-H youth in Fairfield County and 10% goes to Ohio 4-H, and the remaining 10% supports national 4-H programming. We are so fortunate to have TSC stores in Pickerington, Carroll, and Lancaster.
The 2021 Spring Paper Clover Promotion will begin April 28, 2021 and run through May 9, 2021. Stop by a Fairfield County 4-H store and support 4-H!
Help the Fairfield County 4-H Advisory Committee raise money while shopping at no additional cost to you!
1. Start at Smile.Amazon.com
2. Sign in with your current Amazon account or create a new one
3. Search for “Fairfield County OH 4-H Advisory Committee” as the charitable organization you want to support under choose a charity (located under the search bar)
4. Shop Amazon as you normally would and 0.5% of your eligible purchase is donated to the county 4-H program!
5. Once you select your charity, it will be saved so just start at smile.amazon.com each time you shop!
Help the Fairfield County Junior Fair Board raise money while shopping at no additional cost to you!
Kroger Community Rewards
1. Start at Kroger.com
2. Sign in with your current Kroger account or create a new one. Note: You must have a registered Kroger Rewards card in order to participate in the Community Rewards program
3. Click the Community Rewards tab and search for “Fairfield Co 4H Advisory Committee”, then click Enroll
4. Once you select your charity, it will be saved and you will support 4-H each time you shop!
5. The 4-H Advisory Committee will allocate these funds to the JFB upon receipt
The Fairfield County 4-H Advisory Committee will be hosting a monthly dine to donate fundraiser to raise funds for the Fairfield County 4-H Program. April’s dine to donate will be a Chipotle fundraiser on Saturday, April 24th from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. at 1608 North Memorial Drive, Lancaster.
Here are 4 ways to guarantee your purchases count:
- Show the cashier a digital flyer prior to paying
- Show the cashier a paper flyer prior to paying
- Flying flyer-free? Just mention the fundraiser to the cashier prior to paying
- Order online and pickup Chipotle for your fundraiser by using the Promo Code RX6HZ38 on the Chipotle app or website. Please note that fundraiser online ordering is only valid through pickup during your fundraiser’s scheduled date, time, and assigned restaurant. Ordering delivery for fundraisers is not permitted at this time. Need help with this? You can learn more by viewing this online ordering tip sheet: Chipotle-Online-Fundraiser-Instructions.
Supporters should show the official fundraiser flyer (shown below) in hard copy or on their phone. Supporters may also tell the cashier at checkout that they are there to support the 4-H fundraiser before they pay! If you don’t tell the cashier you are there for the fundraiser, the Advisory Committee will not get credit for the sale.
Remember do not hand out fundraiser flyers or solicit to customers in line at the restaurant, or in the parking lot at any time. All promotion/flyer distribution must be done ahead of time.
Gift cards purchased during fundraisers do not count towards total donated sales, but purchases made with an existing gift card will count.
Thank you in advance for your support! Funds raised will go toward making the best better in Fairfield County 4-H! The 4-H Advisory Committee is raising funds to pay for summer and fair judges, scholarships for 4-H seniors, and counselors fees to attend summer camp.
Support the Fairfield County 4-H program by shopping with Pampered Chef! Visit the fundraiser here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/fairfieldcounty4h21
Gather your friends & family to support Fairfield County and our youth! Shop the new spring tools that launched March 1st and our seasoned kitchen tools to make cooking easier all while supporting a great cause!
Shop early to guarantee your items are in stock! If you don’t see something in stock-check back!
Order anytime between now & May 8th!
FREE item with your order of $80 & FREE shipping on ALL orders over $150!!! Items shipped directly to your home!
Thank you for supporting Fairfield County and our 4-H youth!
Everyone Can Garden! – A five-part vegetable gardening webinar series for people with physical and other limitations.
Do you have a physical limitation such as mobility issues, chronic pain, arthritis, and skin sensitivities that constrains outdoor activity? Do you want to learn about how you can still enjoy gardening despite these challenges? OSU Extension and the CFAES Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion invites you to the 2021 Gardening with Physical Limitations Webinar Series Everyone Can Garden! Participants are welcome to attend one or more session between March and August. We will address the basics of planning and planting a vegetable garden, learn about basic maintenance, including pest management, canning and preservation basics, and finish with end-of-season clean-up and preparing for next year all while taking into consideration a variety of physical limitations. Each session is designed to be a stand-alone program, so feel free to attend as many or few as you want!
Planning Your Vegetable Garden
Thursday, March 18th, 6:00-7:30PM
Are you interested in starting a vegetable garden, but not sure where to start? In this session, we will cover the basics of garden planning and provide an overview of Universal Design – an approach that works for people with many types of physical limitations.
Presenters: Laura Akgerman and Pam Bennett.
This is the first in a 5-part webinar series. You can register here: https://go.osu.edu/everyonecangarden.
This webinar series is free and open to the public.
If you have questions about accessibility or wish to request accommodations, please contact Alicia Baca at (email@example.com). Typically, a two weeks’ notice will allow us to provide seamless access. Please direct all other inquiries to Dr. Leo Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I have attached the flyer for the webinar series. The webinars will be recorded and available for viewing on the Ohio AgrAbility website, https://agrability.osu.edu/resources/webinars-and-handouts-2020-2021
Each Wednesday, the Ohio 4-H Foundation would like to feature someone on their social media pages who gives to 4-H as a donor or gives as a volunteer. If interested, you can fill out our survey at https://go.osu.edu/whyigive
You can follow our page at www.facebook.com/OH4HFoundation so you don’t miss any of the features.
The Ohio 4-H Foundation is looking to feature 4-H alumni on their Facebook page. If interested, fill out our survey at https://go.osu.edu/4halumnistory