Come support the Fairfield County 4-H Advisory Committee by shopping at the Lancaster Greenhouse and Nursery, April 30, May 1, & May 2, 2021. This year you have the option to shop online or in store!
Read on for More Details….
- In-Store Sales
- Distribute the coupon below to all family and friends. A whole page of coupons can be found Greenhouse Fundraiser PDF.
- Group supporters will shop as a “normal customer” on the above dates listed. If we happen to have any current in-store sales and promotions taking place, they will be able to take advantage of those just like a typical customer.
- At time of checkout, customers will give a copy of the attached coupon to our cashier so we know they are associated with your group and 15% of their transaction will be donated back to your group (not the customer).
- Absolutely no coupons can be distributed at our store location
- Online/eCommerce Sales
- Distribute the following coupon code to all family and friends: 4HSPRING (valid online only).
- Family and friends will visit and shop from our website: https://lancastergreenhouse.com
- Your group’s unique coupon code will be entered in the checkout portion of the online store (Click the blue text that says “Redeem Your Code” and then enter code. This code will only be active on your sale dates: Fri April 30th, Sat May 1st & Sun May 2nd
- This coupon will give all online customers a BONUS 10% off all plants and fertilizers!
- In addition, we offer in-store pick up AND delivery of all online orders. The cost and timing of this delivery service is based on the actual shipping destination and total amount of purchase. All available options will be calculated and viewed at time of checkout. Many times, free delivery is available if a minimum purchase amount is met.
- 15% of all online transactions associated with your group’s coupon code will be donated back to your group (not the customer).
- Only one coupon code can be entered at time of checkout an cannot be combined with any additional offer.
This is a fundraising event for the 4-H Advisory Committee. The 4-H Advisory Committee supports county 4-H programming for all youth members and adult volunteers including, but not limited to: Awards and banquets, trips and scholarships, printing costs, special programming costs, and more!
Please share this post with family members and friends!