The following forms must be turned in at Swine Weigh-In:
- DUNF forms are required for market and MQP hogs.
- DUNF forms should be completed as close to fair weigh-in as possible to ensure the information submitted is correct.
- Exhibitors need to submit a DUNF for EACH animal.
- DUNF forms must be completed online BEFORE weigh-in: http://go.osu.edu/fairfielddunf.
- Exhibitors will receive an email receipt after submitting their online DUNF form.
- Exhibitors will be asked to show a copy of this receipt (with exhibitor name and tag number) for each animal at weigh-in. This can be done by printing off the email receipt or showing the Show Committee the email receipt on a smartphone.
- If an exhibitor submits an online DUNF in error (i.e. incorrect species, incorrect tag number), they must notify Leslie Cooksey (email@example.com) and submit a new DUNF with the correct information.
Take Home Form: must be turned in before the hog leaves the scale.
“No Ractopamine/Paylean” Affidavit: must be turned in at weigh-in for ALL market hogs.