Fairfield County 4-H and FFA youth planning to exhibit at the Ohio State Fair must have their Quality Assurance completed by June 1st, 2022. Youth who do not meet this requirement, will have any entries denied.
If youth still need to complete Quality Assurance to meet this requirement and your club/chapter is not planning to host their own QA Clinic by June 1st, we recommend you complete QA through the Youth for the Quality Care of Animals online modules or attend the countywide makeup QA Training May 22nd at NOON.
- In-Person Countywide Make-Up Clinic: To be held on Sunday, May 22nd from 12:00 p.m.- 1:30 p.m. in the Ed Sands Building at the Fairgrounds. An RSVP is required. Please click here to register for a countywide QA makeup clinic.
- Online: Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA). This is the ONLY approved ONLINE Quality Assurance Program for youth in Ohio. For 2022, this web-based course has been approved by ODA for 8-18 year olds.
- Go to https://yqcaprogram.org/ for the training and quiz.
- Instructions for using the new website can be found at: 2022 YQCA Website Instructions
- Exhibitors must complete by June 30, 2022 or they will not be able to show at the Fairfield County Fair.
- You will need to select the web-based training ($12.00 per member, annually).
- When you are finished, please send name(s) and certificate number(s) to Leslie Cooksey at firstname.lastname@example.org.