A new post has been added to the Ohio 4-H Cloverbud Connections Blog: A Long Winter’s Nap. A short lesson to teach Cloverbuds about bears and hibernation!
Hey, 4-H Advisors! Start your 4-H year with seven ready-to-go club meeting agendas detailing a family kick-off, team building, officer elections, public speaking and more. Learn how to adapt in-person activities to a virtual setting and strategies for including Cloverbuds. Find it at go.osu.edu/clubmeetingtoolkit.
There’s a new post on Cloverbud Connections. “Using Books to Discuss Mental, Emotional, and Social Health” offers some great resources for exploring this topic with your little one.
A new post has been added to the 4-H Cloverbud Connections Blog, written by our very own, Aubry Fowler! Check it out at: 4-H Cloverbud Connections: Mindfulness for our Cloverbud Members.
There are many ways to volunteer with the Fairfield County 4-H Program! Now is the time to apply to be a 4-H Advisor and help in a current club within Fairfield County. There are many clubs that need YOUR help – You don’t have to start a new club or be a 4-H expert, just someone who wants to help youth make the best better!
Applications can be found here: 2021 Prospective New Volunteer Packet
Completed Applications and criminal history fingerprint record check are due to the Extension Office by February 1st. If you have any questions, please contact our office!
There is note doubt 4-H can take youth (and adults) to many places! Learn more Elizabeth Miller, 4-H Educator in Auglaize County, about a creative way to involve Cloverbuds in their club and community with a 4-H passport! Click here for more info: 4-H Can Take You Places!
A new post has been added to the Ohio 4-H Cloverbud Connections blog. Parents and Advisors of 4-H Cloverbud Members can checkout: Home for the Virtual Holidays.
A new post has been added to the Ohio 4-H Cloverbud Connections blog. Parents and Advisors of 4-H Cloverbud Members can checkout: Ohio 4-H Cloverbud Time Capsule.
Giving Thanks: Cloverbud Edition has been added as a new post on the Ohio 4-H Cloverbud Connection blog. We encourage Cloverbud Advisors and Parents to check it out!
Help us recognize your advisors for all their hard work this year!! Read on for more details – You should have received this email to your Family 4-H email on Friday, Oct. 30th too!
The Junior Leaders are working on a surprise for our Advisors, and we need your help! Each fall, we have an Advisor Banquet where we recognize the Advisors from every club. This year, due to COVID-19, we are going to have a drive-thru event and would like to play a video of ‘Shout Outs’ for our Advisors.
Here’s how you can help:
- Record a short video giving your advisors a Shout Out
- What to include in your video:
- Your Name
- Your Club
- Your Advisor Name (or All the Advisors of your club)
- This could include a reason why you think they’re the best, A Thank You for all their hard work, or a favorite memory from this past year
- Please remember to make sure your background and attire is 4-H appropriate. 😊
- What to include in your video:
- Upload your video to this FlipGrid Channel: https://flipgrid.com/d1c71b17
- If you aren’t comfortable with FlipGrid, record a horizontal video on your phone and upload it to the Member Mailbox at go.osu.edu/memmailbox
- Not comfortable talking on camera? Make a poster or sign for your advisor and we’ll share that too!
- We would like to highlight every club and Advisor, so you may need to talk with your fellow club members to make sure everyone gets a shoutout.
- All videos need to be uploaded by Friday, November 13, 2020!
- Be Creative & Have Fun!
If you have any questions, please contact Aubry (Fowler.email@example.com) or by phone: 740-277-4626. Thank you for your help and making our Advisors feel special!