Don’t miss out on your opportunity to attend 4-H Camp this summer! Camp registrations are coming in since there are limited spots this year make sure you get your registration in today!
THE FOLLOWING SPOTS REMAIN:
- Cloverbud Day Camp – 8 Spots (Boys or Girls)
- Day Camp – 27 Spots (Boys or Girls)
- Intermediate Overnight Camp – 27 Boy Spots, 44 Girl Spots
- Junior Overnight Camp – 14 Boy Spots, 46 Girl Spots
- (Available Spots as of 10:30am on 5/12/2022)
What will we do at Camp?
Our camp counselors are hard at work making sure we’re going to have the best summer yet. Tar Hollow activities include swimming and boating at Pine Lake, nature, crafts, recreation, tye dye,
campfires, inspiration, and many other activities. Alley Park activities include archery, canoeing, crafts, games, songs, campfire, tye dye, and more!
Camp Dates: (We are aware that some orange member handbooks have conflicting information, the following are the correct dates and grades)
- Cloverbud Day Camp (grades K-2, Cloverbud Members) – June 4
- Day Camp (Grades 3,4,5,6,7,8,9) – June 14-16 – Alley Park
- Intermediate Camp (Grades 6,7,8,9) – June 20-23 – Tar Hollow
- Junior Camp (Grades 3,4,5) – June 29-July 2 – Tar Hollow
- Registrations will be done online, and are on a first-come-first-serve basis starting on May 1, 2022. Families will have the option to join a waitlist if all spots fill up for the camp they want to attend.
- Registration can be found here: go.osu.edu/FCCamp
- Payment by credit card will be available this year. If you will be paying by check or cash, please select appropriate payment type in the registration process and send or drop off your payment (check or cash) to the OSUE office (OSU Extension, 831 College Ave., Suite D, Lancaster, OH 43130). Registration will be complete upon receipt of application and payment. Make checks payable to: OSU EXTENSION. There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- Friend Requests can be made during the registration process. We recognize the importance of sharing a camp experience with a friend. To request the same cabin as a friend, friends must be requested by each other to create this group. A maximum of two campers can request to be together. This is the only opportunity to request a cabin assignment with your friend.
- Please remember, there is no guarantee that the request can be honored, but we will do our best. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Aubry Fowler, Camp Director, at Fowler.email@example.com.
- Bertha Wilson Trust will provide a 50% campership again this year if registered by June 1st
- Members will only have to pay $40 for Day, $75 for Intermediate or Junior, and $20 for Cloverbud
- Members are welcome to attend both Day Camp and Overnight at Tar Hollow if they wish and spaces are available. However they will only receive a scholarship on the Tar Hollow camp and be required to pay the full amount ($80) to attend Day Camp. If you are interested in attending both camps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information about registration and payment options.
- Once registration is complete and payment received, additional information will be provided including what to bring, necessary forms, and a map to camp.