OSU Extension in Fairfield County is always busy with something….4-H enrollment is in full gear, school programming is winding down, and we have plenty of spring/summer programs starting soon!
You may be interested in several upcoming programs/events…
- Good Agricultural Practices training – next Thursday 5/4/17 (Flyer: Non Technology GAPs Reg Form)
- Local Foods/Farm Tour Series – starting next Tuesday 5/2/17 (Flyer: Local Farm Tours Summer 2017)
- Jam-making classes – June (Flyer: Jam Making June 2017)
- Home Food Preservation Classes – throughout the summer (Flyer: Home Food Preservation Summer 2017)
- 4-H Endowment Legacy Dinner – June 22 – visit the blog page for details and ticket info: http://u.osu.edu/4hlegacy/
We hope you will be able to join us for programs and events throughout the season! Please share these opportunities with your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors. Don’t forget to visit our website at https://fairfield.osu.edu/ for news and our full event calendar…
Thanks for all you do to support Extension!