- County Fair will be opening on Friday with animals moving in on Thursday night
- Dairy Feeder Steers may be purchased anywhere in the state of Ohio and exhibitors may sell up to two dairy feeders
- Only castrated male Market Lambs and male Market Goats will be exhibited (no females)
- Dairy Feeders, Market Lambs and Market Goats must be castrated by tag-in (June 6). A Veterinarian will be present at tag-in (see rule 35 for details).
- See your Jr Fair Guide for county fair show time/day changes
- Waterford Hog exhibitors will need to provide their own 5 X 7 picture for livestock sale buyers
- Barlow Duck exhibitors will show showmanship on Thursday evening and market classes on Friday morning.
See your 2020 Jr Fair Guide for complete updates!