Ohio 4-H and FFA GAME WITH THE BUCKEYES
Friday, February 16th, 2024
Thank you so much for being so excited about the Ohio 4-H and FFA Day on Friday, February 16th. We cannot wait to have you attend the event and Hockey game. This email will include the day of game information and a link to purchase tickets for your program.
Ohio State is thrilled to be hosting our annual FFA Game again this season and this year the invitation is being extended to Ohio 4-H. We also are excited to announce a continued partnership with The Ohio State University, College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences to provide academic programming prior to the game. Their team will reach out in January to all groups requesting tickets to determine interest in their pre-event programming!
Prior to the Buckeyes Hockey game versus Wisconsin, the program that afternoon will include time with the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences exploring topics related to the undergraduate majors offered by the college.
Tickets will be $11 per person at the group rate. The earlier you purchase the better!
• Parking is FREE. Attendants will be outside directing traffic and will help with parking locations. Buses may drop off students at the door to the Schottenstein Center and then park in Buckeye Lot 1 (directly across from the Covelli Center) for the event. Click HERE to see a parking map.
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Programming
3:00PM – 5:00PM
• 3 p.m. Session option
• 4 p.m. Session option
• Wrap up around 5 p.m. then your group can leave to grab a bite to eat.
5:00 PM – 6:00PM
• Allotted time to eat somewhere close to the arena and make it back when gates open at 5:30 PM! Concessions will be available throughout the game. Groups will not be able to bring food into the Schott from outside vendors.
• We are a cashless arena and students can transfer cash into pre-paid cards at the arena with their cash, but it would be easier if they had a debit or credit card.
Ohio State Men’s Ice Hockey Game
Doors Open 5:30pm/Game Start 6:30pm
• All tickets are digital. We recommend the Group Lead have all the tickets on one or a few phones and then scan all students in themselves instead of sending tickets out individually.
• If purchasing tickets, please contact Isaiah Eichler at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at, 614.247.9182.
• You are welcome to click the BUY TICKETS button below to do it online.
• Account Manager will help manage all of your tickets. If you are having any trouble with our app, please use the Digital Ticketing Guide for help!
• If you are purchasing for a large group in bulk feel free to reach out to avoid fees!
• Our staff will be in and out of the office throughout December. It will be easier to reach me via email.
We look forward to seeing everyone on February 16th, 2024!