Trip Award Clarification for 2022 Trips – since some trips were held and others cancelled in 2020 and 2021, we will be starting with a blank slate for 2022. So if you are interested in applying for a trip in 2022, YOU MUST complete an application.
2022 Trip Details (as of 10/1/21)
- Buckeye Leadership Workshop – Recreation Unlimited, Ashley, OH. March. Age 16 or high school sophomore.
- State 4-H Leadership Camp – 4-H Camp Ohio, June 1-5, 2022. Must be age 14 as of Jan 1st.
- 4-H Citizenship-Washington Focus – National 4-H Center, Washington DC. June 19-24, 2022. Must be age 14 as of Jan 1st.
- 4-H Leadership-Washington Focus – Will NOT be held in 2022
- Ohio 4-H Sea Camp – Kelley’s Island 4-H Camp, July. Youth must be ages 15-17
- Ohio 4-H Sr. Shooting Education Camp – Canters Cave 4-H Camp, Jackson, OH. July. Must be ages 12 – 18.
- Ohio 4-H Jr. Shooting Education Camp – Canters Cave 4-H Camp, Jackson, OH. July. Must be age 9 – 12.
- Space Adventure Camp – Marietta College. June. Youth ages 11-13 and/or grades 7 – 9.
Award Applications for Members to Complete:
Club Award Forms & Year End Recognition
October 11 Member’s application due to Extension Office. Extension Office removes names and adds numbers to applications to provide an anonymous packet for the Awards Selection Committee to review.
October 25 Awards Selection Committee reviews applications and selects Project Pin and Special Pin Award Winners.
October 25 Trip Committee interviews applicants and selects winners for 4-H Trips and Margaret Meredith award.
Early November Award winners invited to attend the 4-H Year Celebration.
November 18 4-H Year Celebration – Ice Cream Bar at 6:30 PM and program at 7:00 PM. at the Washington County Junior Fair Building. Award Applications are returned to applicants.