Is your club or organization thinking about having a car wash to beat the summer heat and raise some funds?
Vehicle wash water often contains detergents, oil, grease, nutrients, and toxic metals. This has a potential to add additional nutrients and harmful chemicals to streams & rivers. Left untreated, the polluted discharges can not only affect the aquatic life in waterways, but could eventually affect drinking water supplies.
If you are planning a car wash please read this information (attached)
Marietta Car Washing Brochure City
Belpre Car Washing Brochure City
Please come support the Chicken BBQ Dinner at Hervida on Saturday, May 7. Meal served 5:00 to 7:00pm. Dinners will be available for eat-in or carry-out.
This is also a great opportunity to volunteer for camp by serving, clearing tables, or donating a dessert! Donations for the Country Store are always welcome!!
Here is a link to make a dessert, donate items for the country store, cut & keep desserts stocked, serve & stock beverages, clear tables & wipe trays, run dishwasher, or prepare carry-out meals.
Meal costs will be $10 for quarter a chicken and $15 for half a chicken.
4-H Shooting Sports Fundraiser: Bull’s-Eye 4-H Club will host Marietta Applebee’s “Together We Care” fundraiser on Tuesday, April 12. The Club will receive 50% of what is spent on a special menu of five Applebee’s favorites from 11am to 11pm. No flyer or receipt required; just ask for and order from the special menu. Fundraiser applies to both dine-in and take-out orders (740-374-5390). Thank you for your support to help purchase supplies, equipment, and recognition items for the 4-H shooting sports program!
TRAIL BLAZERS 4-H
BARLOW FAIRGROUNDS, BARLOW, OHIO
DOORS OPEN AT 5PM SALE STARTS 6PM
TACK SUPPLIED BY: BROKEN WHEEL TACK, MINERAL WELLS, WV
COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL 4-H CLUB AND BUSINESSES
COME EARLY FOOD CONCESSIONS ON GROUNDS
TRAIL BLAZERS 4-H AND ITS MEMBERS OR ADVISORS, BARLOW FAIR GROUNDS, ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR STOLEN ITEMS ACCIDENT OR INJURIES
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT PAM 740-516-4187
Washington Co. Exchange 4-H Club is selling 1lb. peanut butter eggs for $6. Text your order to Ellie Tullius at 740-434-3064. You can also contact a member of the club.
Order are due by March 16.
We have a NEW Candy Bar Company for 2022!
Advisors will place club orders by JANUARY 27
- We will be selling Anthony Thomas Chocolates for 2022!
- 4-H Clubs must pre-order the number of CASES (each case contains 180 bars) you plan to sell.
- There will be ONE choice for 2022 – Each case of 180 bars will contain six bags of 30 bars including 10 peanut butter, 10 caramel and 10 almonds.
- Just for ordering reference: The previous candy company had 60 bars in box.
- No late orders will be accepted after order is placed with the candy company.
- No returns allowed.
- All cases pre-ordered by your 4-H Club must be paid for by the March 31 deadline.
- There will be no postcard to mail back this year, advisors must email Sally with orders firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (740-376-7431) in their order by Jan. 27.
This is Hervida’s fundraiser that normally includes a dinner, auction & silent auction. Due to Covid the camp board will not be having the dinner or silent auction this year. The drawing will be held virtually on November 13. Tickets can be purchased from a Hervida Board Member or at the Extension Office.
Tickets are $35 donation.