Of course you can call the office too and submit your ideas at 740-376-7431
Registration is online: https://go.osu.edu/ww2020. You will receive a Zoom link when you complete the registration.
All sessions will be 1 hour.
Sessions will be recorded and shared with registered participants.
- The 4-H Advantage: Marketing Your 4-H Experience – November 9, 6 p.m.
- Your Personal Brand: How Do You Want to be Known? – November 16, 6 p.m.
- Making a Good Impression: Communicating to be Selected – November 23, 6 p.m.
Questions? Contact Jamie McConnell in Muskingum County (email@example.com)
This special interest club is open to any Cloverbud age youth (age 5 and in K through age 8). We will learn about the 4-H program while exploring healthy lifestyles, earth/environment, citizenship, plants and animals, consumerism and family science, science and technology, personal development, and expressive arts. Attend 8 of the 9 sessions to complete this 4-H club.
WHEN: DECEMBER 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 6:30-7:15 PM
Location: VIRTUALLY from your home via Zoom. Event link will be sent after registration.
Cost: FREE! Minimal supplies required.
Celebration of Youth: Pathways to the Future will be held Virtually on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 7 p.m. EST.
- This year’s Celebration of Youth will be held virtually and will be a showcase of the perseverance and resilience of Ohio 4-H members.
- This event will be free of charge but you must register to join us. We will send you an event reminder with the link prior to the night of the event.
- The evening will include an online auction and the items will be available to review approximately one week prior to the event. Minimum age to participate in the online bidding is 18.
Applications for the Washington County Junior Fairboard and Barlow Junior Fairboard are now open to youth ages 13 and up. Membership is open to youth that are currently a member of 4-H, FFA, FCCLA, Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts. Applications are available from the Ohio State University Extension office located at 202 Davis Avenue, Marietta or the website: http://www.go.osu.edu/wcforms
The Junior Fairboard provides youth an opportunity to plan and conduct local fairs with other youth from the county. Junior Fairboard members are responsible for a wide variety of events, activities, and shows as well as to work closely with local Senior Fairboard members.
All applications must be received in the OSU Extension Office by Monday, November 30. Interviews for 1st & 2nd Year Applicants will be held Monday, December 7 between 6:00 – 8 pm. Interviews can be scheduled at https://go.osu.edu/jfbinterview
With the concerns of COVID-19 and social distancing, pen setup and pen tear down has been cancelled for 2020. The Washington County Fair Board will be working with a small group of volunteers to setup and tear down the pens. If you are interested in helping the fair board members with this task, please contact the appropriate fair board barn superintendents listed in the Jr Fair Guide.
The date selected for tear down is Saturday, October 17 at 6:00 pm