Hervida Virtual 4-H Camp – Registration Now Open!!

4-H Camp! (Clap, clap) 4-H Camp! (Clap, clap). It is that time of year. I so wish that we could be together around the flagpole saying the pledges, making crafts in the craft hall, playing water games in the field, swimming in the pool, singing songs in the dining hall, hiking trails, or watching skits around the campfire. However, we are staying safe and healthy and staying home. The 4-H pledge says, “I pledge my health to better living” and we are all trying to uphold that pledge every day currently.

This year we have the awesome opportunity to try something new. Although I wish we could be out at Camp Hervida, I am very happy to be able to provide a virtual camping experience. I have received songs, dances, and memories from various previous and current counselors to add to the fun. I would love to have more memories or others who have attended camp to send me more videos. The site is currently available at https://go.osu.edu/washvirtualcamp

You can click on t-shirt order link to print out the form to order the special 2020 Hervida shirt and get access to the other amazing camp activities. The camp pictures from previous years are available without payment for the other activities. Payment for the t-shirt and site must be to the Extension Office no later than July 17th in order to receive a t-shirt.

Happy virtual camping to you all!
Martha Webster, Camp Director