The Chemistry Department at Indiana University is holding an info session for prospective PhD program applicants. This event will take place on Wednesday November 11th, from 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST.
This info session will give students the chance to:
- learn more about the application process
- learn about the Indiana University Chemistry Department’s PhD program
- learn about graduate life at Indiana University
Register for the event here.
For more information:
- learn more about the Indiana University Chemistry Graduate Program here
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are graduating this fall and are uncommitted to a graduate program, consider attending Texas A&M University-Commerce. Graduating chemistry and biochemistry undergraduates interested in chemical or biochemical research are invited to apply. Texas A&M University-Commerce offers a variety of Masters programs to fit students’ needs:
- Track I with Thesis: Professional Chemistry Track
- Track I without Thesis: Professional Chemistry Track
- Track II: Professional Chemical Business Track
- Track III: Professional Chemical Education Track
M.S. graduates from Texas A&M University-Commerce have worked in industry and chemical education, while others are continuing to pursue Ph.D. or M.D. degrees. Applications for graduate assistantships are currently being accepted for Spring 2021 so apply now.
For more information:
- Check out this flyer.
- Find ongoing research projects here.
- Contact Dr. Laurence Angel at Laurence.Angel@tamuc.edu.
- See more faculty contacts here.
The deadline to apply for this opportunity is May 6.
The University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Chemistry is hosting a graduate preview program, CHOPS (CHemistry OPportunitieS), in October.
The CHOPS all-expense paid weekend highlights the strengths of the Department and the culture of Madison. This gives potential applicants an opportunity to see and experience the University before graduate school applications are due.
High-caliber students who may not have considered Madison as their first choice for graduate work are encouraged to apply.
For more information and to apply, please visit the CHOPS website.