Join UM Pharmacy TOMORROW, February 10th from 4:30-5pm for a Zoom info session to learn more about the Interdisciplinary REU Program and the Pharmacy Scholars Program. RSVP here.
The Pharmacy Scholars Program (PSP) is a unique summer pre-pharmacy program open to college juniors, seniors, recent graduates, and individuals thinking about a career transition to pharmacy school.
The PSP is a four week virtual boot camp that provides coursework and activities that prepare students to be confident in the interview process, and first year pharmacy school courses. It also introduces them to faculty and administrators in the College, and exposes participants to the variety of career options one has with a PharmD degree. During the program you will have an opportunity to:
- Attend admission information sessions
- Receive one-on-one academic advising
- Hear from a variety of faculty and student guest speakers
- Explore various careers in pharmacy
- Be mentored by current students
- Review coursework in topics such as chemistry, math, and calculations
- Be exposed to first year pharmacy school courses and more
- Receive advice on writing a CV and personal statement
- Receive a stipend!
The February 22 application deadline is approaching quickly! Visit the website to learn more and apply.
The City University of New York is holding an information session about their Biochemistry PhD program. The university is currently recruiting interested students for the class of Fall 2021.
This event will give students the opportunity to:
- learn more about the City University of New York’s Biochemistry PhD program
- learn how to create a competitive application and personal statement
- ask questions to City University of New York faculty and students
- learn about research being conducted at the City University of New York
The information session will be held via Zoom on Friday, November 13 from 1:00pm-3:00pm EST. If you are interested, register here for the event by November 10th.
For more information:
- check out this flyer for the event
- check out this brochure for their Biochemistry PhD program
- find more about the Biochemistry PhD program on the website
The Ohio State University College of Arts and Sciences Center for Career and Professional Success is excited to announce Virtual Week, April 13 to 17, an entire week of exciting opportunities to:
- Learn best ways to virtually interact with employers
- Connect and network with recruiters seeking top talent
- Explore career opportunities and discover ways to improve your job search
The week will provide fantastic opportunities to network with employers and recruiters from companies such as The National Cancer Institute, Chick-Fil-A, JPMorgan Chase, Vector Marketing, and more! Employer sessions are being added daily. In addition, there are two Virtual Career Fairs on April 14: Hire Big10+ and Amazon.
Explore the list of currently scheduled employer and coaching sessions. Sessions are being added regularly, so be sure to check back for the most up to date information!