All undergraduate students with research interests in all areas of the physical sciences are invited to attend this year’s Conference for Undergraduate Women in Physical Sciences (WoPhyS’17)
WoPhyS’17 will be held Thursday, November 9 – Saturday, November 11,2017 on the campus of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Participants will have opportunities to:
- Present research accomplishments to peers and the academic community
- Attend keynote talks given by invited scientists from academia, industry, and government labs
- Participate in graduate school preparation workshops
- Interact with science students and faculty from across the United States
- Tour facilities and labs, including the Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience
Registration for WoPhyS ’17 is available online, along with details about the conference location and accommodations. There is no registration fee and all local costs are covered. Travel scholarships are available for undergraduates who present a talk or poster.
Visit the website for more information or for concerns.