On Wednesday, Oct. 13, from 12 to 3 p.m. ET, the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) is hosting a virtual career fair to highlight the variety of paid internships, fellowships, and research opportunities available within the Research Participation Program at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
During the event, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Chat with ORISE representatives and mentors from a variety of FDA programs
- Learn about the research and/or projects conducted within those programs
- Explore paid internships, fellowships, and research opportunities
- Connect with ORISE staff members to ask about applying, what to expect during the appointment, and to learn more about the ORISE experience
- Network with other prospective applicants
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of entering a graduate program with Ph.D. scientists and engineers
To view current opportunities visit the FDA Opportunities page.
Click here to register for the Career Fair.