Check out this infographic and read why you may want to choose your sunscreens carefully!
KDC-One is looking to hire a full-time R&D Chemist for their Columbus team! The position is responsible for laboratory test matching, color-matching, and general laboratory project management practices.
- 18 years or older
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field is preferred, but an Associate’s Degree with 2 years of experience in an R&D lab will also be considered
- Able to lift 50lbs
- SAP experience desired
- Knowledge of current practices and procedures in an analytical laboratory
The company is accepting applications for a full-time Laboratory Technical Phone Specialist in Columbus, Ohio. Accepted applicants will provide phone support to sales personnel and field service technicians, perform and document laboratory experiments, provide training to customers and colleagues, and travel to work on difficult product installations, among other duties.
This opportunity is available to graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, or Engineering. You will also need at least two years of technical support or technical training experience, excellent customer service and communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Mettler Toledo offers benefits such as medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, etc.
For a full list of duties and benefits and a link to the application, visit this site.
Are you interested in improving student success in STEM?
As a research assistant, you will have an opportunity to:
- interview and survey students of color in chemistry
- examine their experiences at Ohio State
- develop research reports to share with the OSU community
- present findings at local conferences
This is an exciting opportunity to engage in research and promote change at Ohio State! There are two positions available. The time commitment is 10 hrs/week and the salary is $13/hr.
If you are interested in working on this research, contact Dr. Jennifer Collins at email@example.com or 614-292-6512.
SAVE THE DATE
The JCPenney Suit Up Sale will be Sunday, September 8th from 6:30pm to 9:30pm at the Polaris Mall.
Come get ready for your Interviews, your Internship, or your First Job! Save an additional 30% OFF already sale priced and marked down professional attire items. Offer includes suits, dresses, sport coats, dress pants, shoes, accessories, and briefcases.
More information can be found on the event page.
Entegris is a global leader in materials science, and is looking for a B.S. or M.S. level Chemist to join their team in Burnet, TX! Entegris synthesizes and works with high purity chemical vapor deposition precursors for the semiconductor industry; this position would work on a team with experiences such as schlenk line techniques and air-sensitive chemistry. In this role, a candidate will work closely with their Senior Scientist and with other senior team members to support new product development and product release.
- Bachelors degree in chemistry or related field;
- Previous manufacturing experience;
- Previous chemical handling experience;
- Knowledge of inventory management;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 45000;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Ability to gain respirator certification and wear proper PPE as required
If you are interested in learning more about this position or would like to apply, check out their website listing for more information.