If you are graduating this fall and are uncommitted to a graduate program, consider attending Texas A&M University-Commerce. Graduating chemistry and biochemistry undergraduates interested in chemical or biochemical research are invited to apply. Texas A&M University-Commerce offers a variety of Masters programs to fit students’ needs:
- Track I with Thesis: Professional Chemistry Track
- Track I without Thesis: Professional Chemistry Track
- Track II: Professional Chemical Business Track
- Track III: Professional Chemical Education Track
M.S. graduates from Texas A&M University-Commerce have worked in industry and chemical education, while others are continuing to pursue Ph.D. or M.D. degrees. Applications for graduate assistantships are currently being accepted for Spring 2021 so apply now.
For more information:
- Check out this flyer.
- Find ongoing research projects here.
- Contact Dr. Laurence Angel at Laurence.Angel@tamuc.edu.
- See more faculty contacts here.