The Licking County Pest Management Committee is providing a scholarship opportunity. The application is due to the Licking County OSU Extension Office by April 1, 2021. The scholarship application can be found here.
Applicants for the scholarship must meet the following guidelines:
● Sophomore or above in trade school or college (including Graduate Level) and enrolled for the next term.
● GPA Level: 3.0 or above
● Passionate intent to have a career path related to agriculture
● Past or present involvement with 4-H and/or FFA (or equivalent)
● Resident of Licking County
● Recipients are eligible to re-apply in following years