LAST CHANCE TO ENROLL! ENROLLMENTS DUE APRIL 1, 2022!
If you haven’t completed your 2022 enrollment yet, now is the time to do so! You can find the instructions and reminders on how to complete your enrollment below. Enrollments are due April 1, 2022.
If you have already submitted your enrollment for 2022, Adrienne has started the process of reviewing and approving those enrollments. If something has changed since you have submitted your enrollment, please reach out to her at email@example.com as soon as possible to make any project corrections before she approves your enrollment. While it is possible to make project changes after the enrollment is approved, it is easier to do so before the approval process is complete. You can always check on your project enrollment by logging into your family profile and selecting the name of the member whose enrollment you wish to view. Then you just need to select Enrollment along the left-hand side of the profile to view in which projects that member is enrolled. If you see any mistakes we would love to get that fixed right away.
A few reminders as you enroll for this year…
Your login credentials are the same as last year. If you have forgotten your password, please use the Reset Password option to reset your password. If you no longer have access to the email account you used last year, please email me so I can update your family profile.
Instructions on how to log in and enroll can be found on the How to Join 4-H page here: https://licking.osu.edu/program-areas/4-h-youth-development/how-join-4-h. Scroll down to the instructions for RETURNING Families. There are step-by-step instructions that you can view and print, a tip sheet, and a video.
Once you have reviewed the instructions, visit oh.4honline.com to login and enroll. Please note that the site works best in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Please ensure that you are at the 4HOnline 2.0 site and have not traversed to the old site. Please note: If you search for 4HOnline through a search engine, often the first option that populates is the old site. Please make sure that the login screen looks like this:
A few things to note:
- If anyone in your family has been enrolled in 4-H anywhere in Ohio since 2014, you will have a family profile. If you have trouble accessing your family profile, please DO NOT create a new one. Contact Adrienne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will help you get access to your existing profile.
- If you have a family member who has “skipped” a year or two of 4-H, their profile may have been archived. Please contact Adrienne and let her know to reactivate the profile. Please DO NOT create a new profile. We want to utilize the existing profile for each member as all of their 4-H history is attached to the original profile.
- Please take the time to review each member’s profile as you enroll them to ensure ALL the information is there and correct. Please update any contact information that may have changed since last year.
- Please be sure that all projects are included and correct BEFORE you submit an enrollment. You will NOT be able to make changes to club/project enrollment once you click the Submit button. If you are not able to complete the enrollment in one sitting or are trying to decide on projects, the system will save each page of progress. You can leave that enrollment and come back to it later. Once you have submitted your enrollment, any changes regarding club and project enrollment will need to be made through Adrienne.
- Once you submit an enrollment, it will be listed as “awaiting review” until it is reviewed at the county level. It will either be approved or will be sent back to you if there is something that needs fixed.
- If you select a livestock, horse, dog, or shooting sports project the system will ask you to electronically sign the consent for those projects. This will replace the paper consent forms that were required for those project areas in the past.
- Cloverbud members should select project #715 My 4-H Cloverbud year for their enrollment.
- Those joining the Licking County 4-H Band should select COP-Arts 1900 Performing Arts – 4-H Band for their project. It will be listed towards the end of the project list with the other County Only Projects (COP).