Licking County’s 4-H Summer Camp will be held June 13-17, 2019 at 4-H Camp Ohio.
NEW THIS YEAR: We will be using 4hOnline to register members for 4-H Summer Camp. Families will need to log into www.4honline.com just as they did for enrollment. The registration event portal will open on Monday, April 15, 2019. Please review the following information before you register your youth:
- Super Session Information: This document includes super session descriptions and a form that youth can fill out to help you register them for their super sessions.
- Instructions on how to register a youth for camp: Please read through these instructions thoroughly before you register your children for camp. Should you need help with registration, please contact Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Registrations are due by May 17, 2019. Late registrations will be accepted if there is still room from May 18-24, 2019 with an additional fee. We have filled camp over the last two years and have had a wait list. Please register your child early to ensure them a spot.
4-H Summer Camp is also open to non-Licking County 4-H members. Since these participants do not have access to 4hOnline, they will need to complete the paper registration found here and turn it into the Licking County Extension Office with payment. We will register them within the system as we receive their registrations.
- Super Sessions have a limit to the number of youth that can attend and fill on a first come, first served basis. Once a session is full, the system will no longer allow you to select it. You will need to make a different selection for that session. It will be helpful to you to have your child fill out the paper session form by ranking their choices. Participants may not take the same session multiple times. For example, a member cannot take Creeking/Stream Study for more than one session.
- Pay attention to sessions that are listed as double or triple. If you select a double or triple session, you will need to select the appropriate option from the second/third session for that day that reflect the fact that the participant will be in a double or triple session. For example, if you select 114 Zip Line & Climbing Wall, you would not select a 200 or 300 session. You would select “Participating in a session continued from 9:15 (High Ropes, Pistol, Zip Line) for both the 200 and 300 sessions. Look at the sample in the instructions to help you with this.
- Some session have age restrictions. Please do not sign up for a session if your child does not meet the age requirements.
- The 4hOnline system cannot accept online payments. You will need to print the final confirmation page and submit it to the extension office with your payment WITHIN ONE WEEK of submitting your registration in order for us to hold your spot. If payment is not received within one week, you will forfeit your child’s spot to another camper.
- Camp scholarships are available to Licking County 4-H Members. The application is due with your registration confirmation page to the Licking County Extension Office by 4:30pm on May 17, 2019. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The application can be found here.
- Children of 2019 Licking County Farm Bureau members can take advantage of a $50 discount off their camp fee. You must have a valid, 2019 membership and must supply that membership number in the registration. This discount is only valid for the children of active members. It cannot be another family member’s membership (i.e. grandparent, aunt/uncle, friend, etc.). The system does not automatically remove the amount from the final camp cost. Please make note on your confirmation page and write your check for the appropriate amount ($120 for those registered by the deadline).
The cost of camp was set to be $200 per member. Thanks to the generous support of the Granville Kiwanis and the Licking County Farm Bureau and the sponsors of the Farmer’s Share Breakfast, we received enough support to take $30 off every camp registration and $20 off every counselor’s fee. We are overwhelmed with the wonderful support and are so excited to be able to offer camp at a discounted rate this year!
Should you have questions about the Camp Scholarship Application or other questions about camp, please contact Lisa at email@example.com.