We have several events that have had to be postponed or moved to a later date. We are continuing to update forms and resources as we have new information. Please continue to check the What’s New page of our website to see the most recent things added and updated to the website. Please see the list of events/forms that have been updated to reflect new dates/times:
- Royalty Updates
- Livestock Updates
- Updated Dates: 2020 Hartford Fair Lamb Pool – Registration form must be returned to the address listed on the application by Saturday, May 9, 2020.
- Updated Dates: 2020 Guidelines to the 4-H Rabbit Projects – These guidelines offer a description of the purpose of each rabbit project and also list the fair tattoo/registration days.
- Updated Information/Dates: 2020 Hartford Junior Fair Livestock/Animal Requirement Summary – Exhibitor information regarding exhibit limits, dates of possession, pre-fair weigh-in/tagging dates, clinics, entry deadline, and various animal and health requirements.
- Updated Date: 2020 Hartford Fair Hog ID form – Due June 15, 2020 to the Hartford Independent Fair Office
- Horse/Equine Updates
- Updated dates: Licking County Horse ID Form – ID papers with photo ID are due by May 15, 2020 – Licking County members only. For Knox & Delaware Exhibitors showing horses at the Hartford Fair, please use the form found here.
- Updated information: 2020 Licking County 4-H Horse Project Dates and Deadlines