Wednesday, August 7th at 3 pm
Win bragging rights and cool prizes!
Awards are given in each category per competition:
- Best Tasting
- Best Use of Local Ingredients
- Pre-registration starts 30 minutes prior to competition.
- Prepare recipe at home or in the campground. Bring a copy with you to include with Registration Form.
- Wild Game: Recipe must include wild game or fish.
- Sweets & Greens: Sweets recipe must include a sweet (such as fruit, honey); Greens recipe must include a green (such as lettuces, collards)
- All items must be legally harvested, gathered, or purchased.
- The HFNRA reserves the right to use the recipes for publication and recognition.
- All ages welcome.
- One recipe/person/category; 3 categories are ‘Wild Game,’ ‘Sweets,’ and ‘Greens’
- HFNRA is not responsible for lost or broken cookware and recipes.
- After judging, all entries must be made available for tasting by the audience.
Questions? Contact Licking Soil & Water at 740-670-5330 or Information@LickingSWCD.com.