Rob Clifford is the Information Security Officer for CFAES. His focus is on CFAES as a whole including all locations in Ohio. Rob is here to provide guidance on anything related to information security including answering questions you may have, finding a way to handle data securely, and to address any information security issues which might arise within our college. If you believe you have an information security issue then the correct escalation process is to contact Rob first so he can assess the situation internally, organize the information, and engage teams outside of CFAES if necessary. Rob is here to help and looks forward to working with everyone to help reduce our information risk in CFAES.
Examples of information security issues Rob needs to hear about immediately:
- Stolen or lost mobile computing device
- Potential payment card information (PCI) exposure
- Discovery of a virus or malware on a computer that might contain sensitive information
- Realization that you have become a victim of a phishing attack (i.e. provided your username and password in response to a rogue email)
- Discovery of improper disposal of information storage media which could lead to an exposure of sensitive information
- Information storage media includes anything on which information can be stored such as paper, film, hard drives, flash drives, etc.
Here is Rob’s contact information:
Rob Clifford, CISSP
Information Security Officer
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences | Information Technology Services
264 Kottman Hall, 2021 Coffey Rd, Columbus, OH 43210