Three new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1276 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
Cold stress on cows results from not only the cold but also the wind, snow, rain, and mud. This week Steve Boyles discusses managing those factors.
Articles this week include:
* Cold Stress and Beef Cows
* The Top Ten New Years’ Resolutions for Cow/Calf Producers
* Three Questions for the 2022 Cattle Market
- Winter Feeding Guidelines for Sheep and Goats
- Improving Reproduction in Sheep
- Are You Ready for Birthing Season?