Tell us your story! Did 4-H make a difference in your life? Do you get together with other 4-H alumni for an annual reunion or to collaborate on local projects? Share your experiences with us and how they shaped your life by taking our alumni survey!
Join the Clermont County Agricultural Society for a Barn Bonanza this Saturday, March 23, from 8pm-1am. The event is to raise money for the new poultry and rabbit barn. Ron Fletcher and the Southern Edge Band will be playing at the event. There will be a live and silent auction as well as split the pot and a gun raffle. Tickets are $25 each or $40 per couple.
Share your 4-H photos in celebration of National 4-H Week October 7-13, 2018! OSU Extension Clermont County is hosting a Facebook Photo Contest. Share a different photo(s) each day of the week with #Clermont4H for a chance to win fabulous prizes.
- Monday – 4-H Families
- Tuesday – Leadership
- Wednesday – Projects
- Thursday – 4-H Camp/Trips
- Friday – Clermont County Fair
To qualify for prizes and to make it easier for our National 4-H Week Photo Contest judge, we will create a facebook thread for each theme/day. Post your pictures in the comments of the appropriate theme/day (posted daily) with #Clermont4H.
A winner will be chosen each day and winning photos will be on display at TSC Eastgate Saturday, October 13, for customers to vote on the grand prize winner! The grand prize winner will receive a prize package valued at more than $100! Click Here to have a club presence at Tractor Supply on October 13!
4‑H alumni, raise your hands and pay it forward to the next generation of 4‑H’ers! Each new alumni hand raised is a vote towards a $20,000, $10,000 or $5,000 award for the states with the most alumni hands raised. Show your Ohio 4‑H pride and raise your hand to help bring the same opportunities to kids in your community.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3…
1. Raise Your Hand – Complete the form to show your pride as an Ohio 4‑H alum.
2. Compete for your state – Raising your hand is a vote towards a $20,000, $10,000 or $5,000 award for the states with the most alumni hands raised.
3. Pay it Forward – Tweet, post and share your #4HGrown experience or support and tag fellow alumni asking them to raise their hands for their state at 4‑H.org/RaiseYourHand.