In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the YQCA Board is announcing a 25% flash sale on the web based certification. Here is how to take advantage of this opportunity.
1. Only offered during the month of April (April 1 – April 30), YQCA will be offering a 25% discount on web-based trainings, making them $9.
- a. Those wishing to take part in the flash sale will need to purchase $9 web-based training coupons from YQCA. Coupon order forms are attached to this message or may be obtained by emailing email@example.com. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED PRICE.
- b. Once the order form and proof of payment is received, coupons will be issued and returned to the purchaser within 3-5 business days.
- c. Coupons MUST be put towards a web-based training in the month of April.
2. Youth who have already paid for a YQCA instructor-led training (on a date that has not yet passed), may log into their account and cancel their registration.
- a. If payment was received via credit card, their payment will be refunded.
- b. If payment was received via coupon code, that coupon code will be active again. This coupon code does not expire and would be able to be used in future years.
- c. To cancel a registered training
- 1. Go to https://yqca.learngrow.io and login to the account.
- 2. Select the course – you will have an option to “Cancel Registration”. This will cancel the training and refund the payment/re-activate the coupon code.
We recognize members who have typically utilized the instructor-led training option may be unfamiliar with what they receive with their registration fee. See below:
- Each session purchased includes three modules – a knowledge builder, a skills lab, and a quiz.
- The knowledge builder is where content is delivered, the skills lab provides an opportunity to apply the content, and the quiz tests knowledge. To receive a certification, an 80% must be achieved on the 10-question quiz.
- These modules, completed in their entirety, will provide 2-3 hours of an experience for users.
- Features of the online modules include:
- Characters at each age level to guide youth through the course
- Free navigation within the course so youth can spend as much or as little time on a particular topic based upon their personal needs
- Variety of learning opportunities to accommodate various learning styles and modalities
- Audio button on each slide so youth can listen to audio rather than read the on-screen text
- Users may revisit modules anytime during their year of certification to repeat the modules purchased for additional learning opportunities.
Getting Your YQCA Online Certification – Creating and Logging into a YQCA Account