-Weather outlook with Dr. Aaron Wilson
-Information on Yellow Poplar with Dave Apsley
-Tick removal with Dave Apsley and Dr. Tim McDermott
-Spring planting in Southern Ohio with Dr. Brooke Beam
-Growing your own spinach salad
-Specialty crop bulletins with Dr. Gary Gao
-Home composting with Andrew Holden
This episode features:
- Weather outlook with Dr. Aaron Wilson
- Visit the new Maplecrest Meats & More in Hillsboro to learn about locally sourced meat products with Joanie Grimes, Andrea Holt, and Lindsey Hall.
- Get tips for a championship lawn at Snow Hill Country Club from Dave Miller
- Learn about Equine studies at Wilmington College with Daren Wright, Stephanie McConnell, Savannah Cool and Myckala Geisler
Tune in next week for another new episode! To register for the live Zoom broadcast that occurs every Wednesday at 10AM, register via:
Be sure to tune in next week for the 1st anniversary of the Southern Ohio Farm Show!
Tune in next week for another new episode!
- Dr. Aaron Wilson provides a weather outlook
- Lisa Barlage teaches us how to make a healthy green smoothie
- Dave Apsley helps us identify another tree in the woods
- Richard Purdin discusses top dressing wheat
Tune in next week for another new episode of the Southern Ohio Farm Show where we will have another recipe from Tammy Jones to help you get ready for your Easter meal.
-Maple syrup recipes for dinner and dessert with Brooke Beam
-Tree identification with Dave Apsley
-Invasive weeds with Tony Nye and Ken Ford
Join us next week for another all new episode!
-Learn about Highland County 4-H from several Junior Leaders
-Follow the process of maple syrup production at Clermont County’s Pattison Park
Tune in next week for another new episode featuring more uses for maple syrup!
In this week’s episode of the Southern Ohio Farm Show, we have an updated weather outlook with Dr. Aaron Wilson, and tax and succession planning with Richard Purdin. Tune in next week for another new episode!