Six new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1269 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
This week, Garth Ruff introduces a unique and new opportunity for Ohio Cattlemen that we hope allows us to better help you. Look over the Ohio Cow-Calf Assessment and please plan to participate as your time allows.
Articles this week include:
- Ohio Cow-Calf Assessment – What We Do and Why?
- Falling Leaves Poison with Ease
- Forage Focus: Holiday Leftovers for Your Livestock?
- Corn silage inclusion level in feedlot diets
- Ninth Annual OCA Replacement Female Sale this Friday
- Summary of November Cattle on Feed Report
- Lactation Preparations for Small Ruminants
- Lamb Carcass Quality and Yield Grading
- Forage Focus: Holiday Leftovers for Livestock