4-H Youth Farm Stand?

From a SNAP-ED Program Assistant:

My name is Aaron Fowler and I am finishing up my master’s degree in Agricultural and Extension Education at The Ohio State University. As part of my master’s project, I am conducting a community needs assessment around the potential development of a 4-H youth farm stand program in Greene County. The program’s intention would be to provide 4-H youth the opportunity to learn how to grow, market, and sell their products. The program’s goal is to help youth develop skills in the areas of agriculture and natural resources, family and consumer sciences, leadership, workforce development, entrepreneurship, and community outreach. The community needs assessment will help in determining interest and needs among 4-H families and the agriculture community in Greene County. The data from the needs assessment will be used within the county to determine if the program is achievable and what the next steps would be in development.

If you are involved in 4-H or the agriculture community in Greene County, please follow this link: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7ZEX3rhLaHbL1pI and complete the survey by December 29th, 2021. The survey should only take about 15 minutes to complete. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at fowler.440@osu.edu.