ATTENTION ALL JUNIOR FAIR EXHIBITORS
The new Fair Entry System is now LIVE and ready to start accepting Jr. Fair Class Entries for the 2022 Portage County Randolph Fair!
PLEASE READ BELOW:
- This is a TWO STEP PROCESS for all animals in the Junior Fair, which each step must be completed on different days. Step one, make Animal ID’s in the 4-H online system and step two is making a fair entry.
- The Jr. Fair Entry system will open on June 15th. All Jr. Fair Entries should be done by 11:59 pm August 1, 2022 for reports to be sent to your advisors. Actual deadline is Tuesday August 9th at 8:00pm. All Jr. Fair entries must be made through the website: PCRandolphJrFair.fairentry.com
- Recommended browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge likely will not work.
- Register all entries for each exhibitor in the family before proceeding to the Payment section.
- Be sure to click the “Submit” button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted. • Once you have submitted your entries, check your email inbox for a submission email with a list of your entries. You will receive a second email once the Jr Fair entries have been accepted and viewed by an administrator.
***All Animal ID Forms and the Entry Process can be found on the Portage County OSU Extension Web Page under Junior Fair.***