This year, our 4-H window decorating and promotion will take place during Ohio 4-H Week March 7-13th. Your club can participate in a few ways to get information out about our program and how to join!
- Promote 4-H by
- decorating a business window,
- setting up a 4-H display in a school,
- promoting 4-H with posters/signs in the community,
- or promoting 4-H in your own yard!
*You must get permission from the location to set-up and you must also tear it down/clean up at the end of the week (or as long as the location allows).
- Send a picture to the Extension office of your 4-H promotion in the County. Also include the name and location address of the business/school you are promoting by March 6th at 11:59 pm.
- Participating clubs will be able to count this in their 2022 Honor Club Application.