Acting Vice President and Dean Announcement from Bruce McPheron

As you have heard from President Drake, I have been appointed as Interim Executive Vice President and Provost. I am honored to have this opportunity and am tremendously excited to engage in the broad work of the university. Over the past three years, our college has accomplished a tremendous amount, and each of you has played an important part in its success. I have no doubt that the strong upward trajectory we have begun will only continue in the coming months.

I am pleased to share with you that Ron Hendrick has agreed to serve as the Acting Vice President for Agricultural Administration and Dean of the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences. Most of you know Ron and his unwavering commitment to the success of our college. This commitment, coupled with his deep understanding of CFAES, leads me to have tremendous confidence in Ron’s leadership.

None of us lead alone. Ron will work with a terrific team of leaders, and their energy will be complemented by your excellence in carrying out our teaching, research, and outreach missions.

Bruce A. McPheron