CFAES experts can comment on coronavirus

Zoonotic disease experts from CFAES are available to comment to the media about the new coronavirus that has emerged from China.

Zoonotic diseases are diseases that spread between animals and humans.

A Jan. 26 Washington Post story said evidence has emerged that the new, potentially dangerous coronavirus “was transmitted to humans through a market in the city of Wuhan that traded in game meat.”

13 thoughts on “CFAES experts can comment on coronavirus

1. Wenn es um die fake uhren marke Breitling geht,sind vielleicht schnell zwei der bekanntesten Kollektionen genannt,es sind auch die Kollektionen,die die Position und den Ruf des Unternehmens in der Uhrenindustrie der Welt bestätigen

2. I am presently in the development phase of the skills that you have provided me with, which are the result of your exceptional expertise. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the provision of this essential information. driving directions

3. Hi Rambo, I too have the same question a… just a little confused with your question above sorry… Its some of good topic that RAMBOTOTO leads me here.
    Thanks before..

4. hi there i want to introduce a very interesting game, this game is easy to win, and if you Here you can find various very exciting and interesting games, for further information just visit this website https://rambo-toto.com/

5. Thank you so much for letting me express my feeling about your post.
    getting more views are good for new visitors.
    this game is easy to win. Visit this website for additional details! RAMBOTOTO