QualLab fosters capacity building of EHE faculty, post-docs, researchers and graduate students and strives to be an inter/national in person and online destination location for advancing qualitative inquiry toward innovation, equity, diversity and justice.
* Graduate Research Associate is e alexander, Postdoctoral Fellow
* QualLab Grad Student Board Coordinator, Chelsea Gilbert, Ph.D. student
* Graduate Research Associate is Bakari Lumumba, Ph.D. student
* NVivo Expert, Rhodesia McMillan, Postdoctoral Researcher* Faculty Fellows
* And Many Graduate Student, Post-Doc, and Faculty Volunteers!
Contact us at QualLab@osu.edu or on Twitter: @QualLabOSU.
Want to get involved? See our “Get Involved” page here.
Note: All consultations & events will be virtual until it is safe to return to campus. Stay safe!
“Qualitative Research is a critical tool for educational [and human science] researchers
to investigate complex problems that answer questions
about how to develop a society that values equity and justice
in our higher education institutions and the policies that guide their operation.”
~ Penny A. Pasque & Vicente M. Lechuga ~
Qualitative Inquiry in Higher Education Organization and Policy Research
(2017, p. xi)