June 1 is right around the corner and brings many 4-H deadlines!
- The Lawrence County 4-H Horse Show scheduled for Friday, July 9th has a registration deadline of June 1. Show registration can be found at: Lawrence County 4-H Horse Show Registration We must have a minimum of 5 members, who have completed the required Equistep & Horse ID Forms, registered to continue with show planning.
- The Lawrence County 4-H Non-Livestock & Breeding Forms are due to the Extension Office June 1. Forms, show schedule, and rules can be found at lawrence.osu.edu.
- The Lawrence County 4-H Committee has planned a few 4-H Project Clinics. We must have at least 5 registered to continue with the clinic planning.
- Nature Day, June 10 at 5:00pm – more info & registration at go.osu.edu/lawco4hnature. Registration deadline June 1.
- Cooking Day, June 17th at 1:00pm – more info & registration at go.osu.edu/lawco4hcooking. Registration deadline June 14th
- Woodworking Day, June 21 at 5:30pm – more info & registration at go.osu.edu/lawco4hwoodworking. Registration deadline June 14th
- 4-H Food & Clothing Project Judging is scheduled for Tuesday, June 29th more information and registration for interview can be found at 4-H Food & Clothing Project Judging. Registration deadline is June 11th
- Canter’s Cave 4-H Camp
- Cloverbud Camp – June 6th, registration can be found at go.osu.edu/21cloverbud deadline is June 1.
- Jr. High Camp – June 14th – 17th, registration can be found at go.osu.edu/ABLMPjrhigh deadline is June 7.
- Teen Camp – June 18-21st, registration can be found at Teen Camp Registration, deadline is June 9.
- Lawrence County Fair Market Rabbit Tattooing is scheduled for June 12th at the Small Animal Shelter of the Fairgrounds from 8:00 – 10:00am. All exhibitors who have completed QA and enrolled in the Market Rabbit project must bring their rabbits to this event to receive their fair ID.
I believe that covers all deadlines in June!
In other news, we will welcome back Paige Matney from maternity leave on June 1. Starting June 1, our office hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 4:30pm. We will be closed for Memorial Day!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. If you have any questions, please reach out to our office at 740-533-4322 or firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com