It’s the start of a new 4-H year!
Enrollment is now open for the 2022 – 2023 4-H Year: Enroll by visiting oh.4honline.com
- All new and returning members and volunteers must enroll every year.
- Returning families/members must use the same username/profile. If they need help remembering – please have them contact our office. New members may also enroll by creating a profile. All volunteers and members must be enrolled by March 15, 2023. Changes may be made by contacting our office prior to March 31, 2023.
The 2022 – 2023 Lawrence County 4-H Volunteer & Member Guidebook and the Lawrence County Junior Fair Rules are also available to help you start planning your year, become aware of our county’s 4-H and Junior Fair expectations.
- To view click:
2022 – 2023 Lawrence County 4-H Volunteer Training Opportunities
Ohio 4-H Volunteers have an outstanding reputation for their commitment to the development of our youth. In order to maintain this outstanding reputation, Ohio 4-H volunteers shall continue enhancing their skills to ensure all 4-H participants have a positive and educational experience by annually attending additional youth development training opportunities.All 4-H volunteers must complete the Youth Activities & Programs Policy Training (formerly known as Policy 1.50 Protecting Our Minors) and the county hot topic and updates training yearly.
For the 2022-2023 4-H Year, Volunteers have the following options to complete the training:
- December 1st, 6:00pm, Virtual Live ZOOM Option: Register to attend and receive connection information – https://go.osu.edu/dec2022volunteertrainingregistration
- February 28, 6:00pm, In-Person Option: Registration and location to be announced.
- Make-Up Option will be provided March 1 – 15th.
If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a new volunteer, please reach out to me for more information: email@example.com
Supplemental Volunteer Training Opportunities
- Quality Assurance Assistant Instructor Training: Volunteers wishing to offer Quality Assurance in their 4-H Club must attend QA Assistant Instructor Training immediately following the county volunteer trainings listed above on December 1 and February 28. Make Up Trainings available upon request after December 1.
- Ohio 4-H Volunteer Conference, March 11th, Columbus, OH. Information can be found at https://ohio4h.org/about/ohio-4-h-conference.
2023 Market Beef Tag-In, December 17th, 10:00 – 11:00am,
Lawrence County Fairgrounds, Pratts Farm
4-H and FFA exhibitors planning to exhibit a market steer or market heifer born on or after January 1, 2022 at the 2023 Lawrence County Fair must bring their project animal to tag in during the designated time. All calves must be broken to lead and led thru the chute on a halter to be tagged.
REGISTER RIGHT AWAY – ALUMNI & FRIENDS WEEKEND 2022
NOVEMBER 11th – 13th, 2022!
An Alumni Get-Together is back again by popular demand! Come join generations of former campers, counselors, staff members, and volunteers as we reminisce about memories, friends, and days gone by. We will have camp pictures, dancing, games, and campfire. Bring your crew and stay the night for more great times at Canter’s Cave!!
- Friday thru Sunday Full Experience $75, Arrive at 7:00pm on Friday the 11th, stay through Sunday the 13th at 10:00am, 2 nights in Leadership Center, all activities and 4 meals included
- Saturday into Sunday Immersion $50, Arrive at noon on Saturday the 12th, stay through Sunday the 13th at 10:00am, 1 night in Leadership Center, all activities and 3 meals included
- Saturday Only $25, Arrive at noon on Saturday the 12th and depart around midnight, All activities and 2 meals included
Lawrence County 4-H Shooting Sports Fun Shoot, November 13th, for more information view flyer here: Lawrence County 4-H Shooting Sports Fun Shoot | Lawrence County 4-H (osu.edu)