The Muskingum County 4-H Committee is sponsoring a 4-H Week Family Challenge featuring 21 Challenges over the 7 days of Muskingum County 4-H Week (February 14-20).
Families can complete as many challenges as they like – each completed challenge will secure an entry into a drawing for one of three 4-H family prize packages.
Each prize package includes a 4-H Sweatshirt Blanket and Bag Chair from Shop 4-H ($45 total value!).
The challenges are in three categories:
- Zoom In: Where am I? Each day, a zoomed in photo and clue will be posted on the Ohio State – Muskingum County 4-H Facebook page. Families will need answer the question related to the photo!
- Zoom In: Promote 4-H Each day, a fun family activity will be shared. Families will need to submit a photo of the completed activity. If you’d like to plan ahead, here’s the list:
- Service Sunday: Plan a socially distanced service project. Need ideas? Check out: Community Service Projects During Social Distancing.
- Membership Monday: Create a sign promoting 4-H and place it in your yard, car window, locker at school, etc.
- Thankful Tuesday: The 4-H program and OSU Extension depend on support from our county commissioners. Send a thank to the Muskingum County Commissioners at the Muskingum County Courthouse, 401 Main Street, Zanesville.
- Wardrobe Wednesday: Wear a 4-H Clothing Item – or something green if you don’t have one!
- Throwback Thursday: Share Your Favorite 4-H Memory.
- Family Photo Friday: Get Creative! Take a family photo representing the 4-H week theme “4-H is Zooming into 2021.”
- Search Party Saturday: Find everything in your house with a 4-H Clover on it AND photograph all items together.
- Zoom In: Feature Film Each day, a video montage and question will be posted on the Ohio State – Muskingum County 4-H Facebook page. Families will need to correctly answer the question.
Enter to win by saving your answers and photos and completing the entry form by February 21 at 11:59 p.m.
Only ONE entry form should be completed PER family. Please include all challenge responses on your one entry form.
Note: Submitted photos will be shared on the Ohio State – Muskingum County 4-H Facebook.
Link to enter: go.osu.edu/challengeentry