Campership Application Available – March 1
Applications for Junior Camp camperships will be available on our website under 4-H Youth Development>Junior Camp.
Extension Advisory Committee Meeting – March 4, 6-7:30 p.m.
The Extension Advisory Committee will meet in the Extension Office from 6-7:30 p.m.
4HOnline Enrollment Help – March 7, 2-4 p.m.
Families in need of assistance completing the 4HOnline enrollment process can stop by the Extension Office during this time.
4-H Enrollment Deadline – March 15
All enrollments must be submitted and approved by the club data manager by 11:59 p.m. on March 15.
Club Paperwork Deadline – March 15, 4:30 p.m.
- Club Information Sheet: This sheet requires information about your club including: club name, organizational advisor contact information, club contact information, club financial information, club meeting information and club officers.
- Club Constitution: 4-H Club Constitutions need to be reviewed annually by current club members. Clubs must use the 4-H Club Constitution provided by Ohio 4-H, which is available in a fillable form on our website at: 4-H Youth Development>Club Resources. In 2019, only new 4-H clubs will be required to submit a copy of the club constitution. Constitutions for returning clubs are on file with the Extension Office.
- By-laws: Club By-laws are optional, but strongly encouraged, as they provide clubs the opportunity to make guidelines specific to their club. If a club has by-laws, they need to be reviewed and adopted annually. Clubs are encouraged to provide a copy to each member. Organizational volunteers should keep a copy on file signed by all members and submit a copy to the Extension Office. A sample club bylaws can be downloaded from our website at: 4-H Youth Development>Club Resources.
- 4-H Club Charter: National 4-H and Ohio 4-H Youth Development require that all clubs be chartered.
- Dog Permission Forms
- Permission to Participate in 4-H Horse Activities
- Winning 4-H Plan Requests
Ohio 4-H Conference – March 9
Registered participants will attend this statewide educational opportunity for teens and volunteers.
Junior Leaders @ Plowboy Prom – March 9
Junior Leaders will attend the Plowboy Prom, hosted by Ohio State’s Collegiate 4-H Chapter, at the Ohio 4-H Center. Details will be shared with members via e-mail and Facebook.
Camp Team Meeting #3 – March 20 – Campbassadors, 5:15 p.m., Everyone 6-8 p.m.
Camp Counselors and staff will meet at the Extension Office.
Junior Fair Board – March 25, 6-7:30 p.m.
Junior Fair Board will meet at the Extension Office.
Livestock Committees – March 28
Livestock Committees will meet at designated times at the Veteran’s Building at the Muskingum County Fairgrounds.
Campership Applications Due – March 31
Applications for Junior Camp camperships are due. They can be found on our website under 4-H Youth Development>Junior Camp.