App Spotlight: myHomework Student Planner

Currently, there seems to be a never-ending list of apps available for download, and many can increase an individual’s access to and success in the classroom, in the community, or in a variety of other contexts. Over the summer, we’ll highlight several of these apps, so hopefully you find one that fits your lifestyle!

App name: myHomework

Where you can access this app: smartphones, computers/laptops, and tablets

What can this app do?

This app helps you keep track of school assignments to organize your schoolwork and to help ensure you meet all of your deadlines. This app syncs across platforms, so you can access your planner on your computer or on your smartphone. Courses are color-coded and you can activate notifications for reminders about upcoming deadlines.

I’ve used this app and find it helpful when trying to balance multiple classes. At the beginning of the semester, I took some time to insert all of the assignments provided on course syllabi into the app. Then, I had all of my deadlines for my classes in one place and could easily look ahead to anticipate upcoming assignments, tests, and more.

How much does this app cost? This app is free to download. Optional upgrade is available.

Click here to learn more about this app.

Sources:

https://myhomeworkapp.com/