Reminder: TOPS Program Information Session on March 3, 2020 from 5:00pm-6:30pm. The meeting will take place in 230 McCampbell Hall (1581 Dodd Drive). You will need to RSVP for this event. See the attached flyer for more details.
The flyer can also be viewed at OSU Nisonger TOPS Information Sessions 2019-2020.
Below is a very cool opportunity to highlight what you are doing while in TOPS! (Alumni, you count too!) Staff can support you if you wish to participate.
We are writing a book and creating a website about students’ experiences in inclusive higher education programs.
You can send us different types of work including photos, videos, poems, essays, blogs, art, and more!
The book will be published by the University of Minnesota Press. There will also be a website that will feature the work of the student authors.
You can create something that tells about your college experience and send it to us to consider.
If you have any questions or are interested, let us know!
You can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If your work is too big to send in an email, that’s ok! We will give you a special link so you can put it somewhere we can see it.
We can’t wait to see your work!
Mike Gill and Beth Myers, Syracuse University, Editors
Caregiving flyer for state-wide use
You are invited to join the Caregiver Support Network at The Ohio State University for an important discussion on caregiver burnout, telemedicine, useful gadgets and technology. Learn about caregiver self-care, managing burnout, stress, mental health, connecting with resources and more!
Who should attend:
- Family members caring for an adult or senior with chronic illness or disability
- Adult children concerned about aging parents
- Parents caring for adult children with disabilities
- Long term workers: assisted living facility, adult family home or home care agency staff
- Social service, adult day service or mental health professionals who work with family caregivers
Saturday, February 22 at 1 p.m. (Check-in starts at 12:30 p.m.)
- $10 Individuals • $20 Exhibitor tables (see website for details)
- Akron • Athens • Caldwell • Columbus • Fremont • Lebanon • Ottawa
Laura Akgerman at 614-292-0622 or email@example.com