TOPS Students hosted the Flicks for Free event!!
TOPS students enjoy chicken, fries, and bread dipped in the famous Canes sauce!!
What is your favorite part about Canes?
Come cheer on the OSU Men’s Hockey team at 5pm on November 19th at the Value City Arena!!
If you are an OSU TOPS student, mentor, or alumni then you are invited!!
**Meet at the South Entrance at 4:30pm!
**If you are on campus, you can walk, CABS or COTA#1
**Bring your BuckID and money if you want to buy something while you are watching them skate to victory!!!
BuckeyeThon is an amazing fundraiser to help support children with cancer.
Please click on the link to learn more about this fundraiser and see how YOU can make a difference by donating today.
Do you have an adult family member with an intellectual and developmental disability (IDD)?
Then volunteer to participate in a focus group to discuss needs for successful transitions into adulthood.
Mode of Delivery: In-person at the University of Toledo or remote (WebEx)
Length: 1-2 Hours
If you are interested please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants for what?
- Research study!!
- Goal of study: better understand how people interact and/or communicate with people who have similar or different neurotypes
- Process of study
- Meet virtually with a researcher and 1 other participant for about 30 mins.
- Complete a survey about characteristics about yourself and about your experience completing the task
- Describe an image for another participant to draw OR listen to another participant’s instructions to draw an image
Am I eligible?
- Need to be 18 years or older
- Non-autistic OR person who identifies as autistic, a person with autism, or on the spectrum (formal diagnosis or self-identification is accepted)
- Do you have access to a working Internet, Zoom, computer camera, and computer microphone?
- Do you have access to physical or digital drawing materials? (At least 4 different colors of a writing utensil)
- Do you speak and understand English?
- Morgan Oates
- Allison Bean
- Langugae, Assistive Tech., and Austism lab
- Morgan Oates
- You get $10 simply by participating!!!
If you are a current OSU TOPS student, mentor, or alumni, YOU can watch the OSU hockey team skate to victory!!
- Where: Value City Arena
- Meeting Place: South Entrance
- Transportation: Walk if on campus, CABS, COTA #1, preferred form of transportation
- What to bring: Buckeye ID and $$ if you to buy anything
- RSVP: https://signup.com/go/wFbtoJw
- Host: TOPS Alumni – Connor Silverman (330-888-9777)
The Earth is beautiful and yet we have a role in keeping in that way; the students in the picture below chose to take action and time out of their Saturday on October 8th to help keep Jennings Hall Rain Garden clean and orderly. Thanks TOP students* for all that you do!!
*This event was not primarily TOPS students.
Have you ever been rock climbing?? TOPS students have and they had a blast! Here are some pictures from their fun day of adventures.