2024 Art Show Submission Form!

Submission Form: 2024 Health Sciences Art Show

Students, Residents, Faculty & Staff from all 7 OSU Health Science Colleges (& their alumni) as well as faculty & staff of the Wexner Medical Center are eligible to apply. Submission forms are due February 14th. Digital image of your piece & your artists statement are due February 19th for the online art show. Please email a high resolution image of your piece and your artist statement to mike.horgan@osumc.edu. Drop off of your physical piece for the in person gallery is March 5th in Meiling Hall. The in person show runs 9am-5pm March 6th through 8th in the Meiling Hall lobby. The Health Sciences Art Show is hosted by the Medicine & the Arts Board and the Humanism & the Arts in Medicine Program at the College of Medicine.
- 1 submission per person
- Note that spoken word, music, and audio/video pieces are eligible for the online show
- Contact mike.horgan@osumc.edu with any questions
- You will be contacted via email with additional instructions by February 16th

I understand that my artwork will be displayed in the lobby of Meiling Hall without full time security. There is one glass case for smaller pieces, and Medicine and the Arts Board will oversee the display during business hours. All art must be exhibit ready e.g. framed, hook/wire on back, etc. Works submitted that are not ready for display may be left out of the show. By submitting this form I accept display arrangement decisions made by the artshow staff. All work will be treated with the utmost care. The Medicine and the Arts Board, its members, and OSU are not liable for accidental damage or loss of works due to theft. Photographs may be taken of the exhibition and works to be used for promotional purposes and an online gallery. I understand that images of my work may appear in HiM promo materials, in print or on social media.
I would be interested in donating my work to help support Humanism in Medicine programs and initiatives. (If so, you’ll be contacted with instructions.)

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.