We are proud that 2018 will be our 10th anniversary! To celebrate, we have a great lineup of exciting events over the coming year. Check back often as we update this page with upcoming events.
- June 13, 2018: Hospital Poets with Scott Woods
- Location: Wallace Auditorium, University Hospitals East
- July 18, 2018: Mindful Movement with Maryanna Klatt
- Location: Women of Spirit Park, 5 PM
- August 15, 2018: Hospital Poets with Charlene Fix and Anna Soter
- Location: Meiling Hall Lobby, Noon
- August 17, 2018: Educators with Heart Event, with Our Cupcakery
- Location: 234 Meiling Hall, Noon
- August 30, 2018: Last Lecture with Charles Hitchcock, MD
- Location: Ross Auditorium, Ross Heart Hospital, 4:30 PM
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 to Saturday, September 22, 2018
Urban Arts Space
Reception: September 8 | 5—7 PM
Walkthroughs with curator Anne Keener
Tuesday, July 17 | 2 PM
Saturday, September 8 | 4 PM
Admission is free and open to the public for all events
Pattern Thinking: Australian Aboriginal Art from the Collection of Tom and Cynthia Schneider with Contributions by Nancy Crow, Anne Keener and Maija Miettinen brings together artworks created by Indigenous Australian artists and United States-based artists to offer an in-depth look at the history, development, influences, and impacts of Australian Aboriginal art. The exhibition is curated by scholar and artist Anne Keener.
Find more information on this amazing exhibit here!
Between studying, figuring out how to use Vitals, and finding the underground tunnels or the scrub office, the first year of medical school can be overwhelming if you don’t have someone to turn to.
Luckily, each year a group of amazing OSUCOM M2s volunteer to be mentors to students in the M1 class! These M2 mentors help guide M1s through the intricacies of med school.
First year students interested in being paired with an M2 mentor should fill out the this form by August 8, 2018 at noon. The M1-M2 Mentor Reveal will be at 6:30 pm in Meiling 160 on August 8, 2018. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
We hope to see you there!
Featuring: Gentle Yoga with Maryanna Klatt
July 18, 2018