How to get SPSS?
- SPSS and SPSS Amos are free to all current Ohio State University faculty, staff, and students for download onto any computer.
Installing and Updating SPSS through OSU
- Go to the OCIO Software webpage: https://ocio.osu.edu/software
- Once on the OCIO Software webpage, click on the Software Request Instructions link to the right of the page and follow the instructions.
- You can also view lists of Available Software by platform.
Use SPSS in an EHE Virtual Computer Lab
Recommended SPSS Resources
- SPSS: Institute for Digital Research & Education (IDRE) at UCLA
- Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics by Andy Field
- An Introduction to Statistical Concepts by R.G. Lomax & D.L. Hahs-Vaughn.
- This book includes step-by-step instructions for how to do the analyses in SPSS, including screen shots, how to interpret the SPSS output, how to use G*Power to compute power, and how to write up the analyses in APA style.
- Both the 3rd edition (2012) and the 4th edition (2020) are available as electronic books through the OSU library.
- Applied Missing Data Analysis with SPSS and (R)Studio by Martijn W. Heymans and Iris Eekhout