Welcome to Ning Lab!
The Ning lab is conducting research on Data Mining, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics with applications for emerging critical problems in drug discovery, Medical Informatics, Health Informatics and e-Commerce. Please check the Research page for more information.
- (Oct 15, 2018) Ning will teach CSE5243 Introduction to Data Mining in Spring, 2019!
- (Sept 10, 2018) Ning will be giving an invited talk at the 2018 IEEE 8th International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and medical Sciences in October, 2018.
- (Sept 6, 2018) Ning visited the Machine Learning Department, NEC Labs America!
- Ning’s prototype of heterogeneous log analysis tools has been successfully commercialized into NGLA: Next Generation Log Analytics by the NEC Labs America Data Science & Systems Research Department.
- (Aug 1, 2018) The Lab has multiple openings for graduate (Phd/MS) research assistants and postdocs, available immediately. Please check the Openings page for more information.
- (July 1, 2018) The Lab is officially moved to the Ohio State University, and becomes part of the Department of Biomedical Informatics, College of Medicine, and the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering! All the student recruitment and postdoc hiring will be through OSU.