The Ning lab is conducting research on Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics with applications for emerging critical problems in drug discovery, Medical Informatics, Health Informatics and e-Commerce. Please check the Research page for more information.
- Ning Lab is recruiting MS and PhD students and Postdocs (positions available immediately). Please check the Openings page for more information.
- (08/10/2020) Particularly, if you are interested in contributing to fighting COVID-19 using computational tools, please join us on 2 active COVID-19-related projects on COVID-19 patient data analysis!
- (08/27/2020) Check out our work on understanding illness associated with breast implants from social media data.
- (08/12/2020) Check out our work on predicting the potential use of existing FDA approved drugs for treating COVID-19.
- (08/08/2020) Check out our recent manuscript on search recommendation for clinical decision making support with applications in emergency room.
- (07/21/2020) Ning will teach CSE 5523 Machine Learning and Statistical Pattern Recognition in Autumn, 2020.
- (07/21/2020) Ning will co-teach BMI 8050.01 – 10 Special Topics in BMI: Natural Language Processing in Biomedical Research in Autumn, 2020.
- (07/03/2020) Check out our most recent manuscript on sequential recommendation using light-weighted, hybrid associations models, together a comprehensive study of the state-of-the-art sequential recommendation methods.
- (06/02/2020) In collaboration with Amazon Web Services, we announced the open-source biological knowledge graph to fight COVID-19 (also available here at CCTS)