Fall semester 2013 turned to be intellectually very productive for USINTEC director and staff, Indonesian PhD and Dual Masters Students and Sandwich-like program participants at the Ohio State University. Here are the seminars where they presented their research and posters.
International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement, Jogjakarta, Jan 2 – 7, 2014
- Dr. Adrian Rodgers : Using a cross case analysis to propose reforms in Indonesian student teacher supervision
- Windhariyati Diah Kusumawanti, Riana Permatasari, Triubaida Maya Ardianti, Adrian Rodgers, Ph. D : Teachers’ Challenges and Limitations which Impede Their Role as Agents of Change.
IBBY (International Board on Books for Young People) Regional Conference, St. Louis, Missouri, October 18-20, 2013
NCTE (National Council of Teachers of English) Annual Conference, Boston, MA, November 22-24, 2013
- Theresia Enny Anggraini: Hair in Children’s Literature
Ohio TESOL Conference, Columbus, Ohio, November 15-16, 2013
- Yoseph Edmundus Budiyana: Developing English Language Teaching Materials for the Undergraduate Nursing Program in Indonesia
- Yohanes Widiyanto, Yanti Wirza, and Umar Abdullah: “Graduate Research: Studies of English Teachers from Indonesia”